Please find direct download link of firmware version A7100ZCU1CRL1 for the device Samsung Galaxy A7, model SM-A7100 below.
- OS upgrade - Android 7.1 Nougat
- Provides new UX
- Improved usability of the Notification feature and Quick settings button
- Multi window is supported
- Improved setting menu
- Efficient space for installation of downloaded apps, improved speed of system upgrade and app installation
- Added new feature
· Samsung Cloud V3 is supported in this update，upto 15GB cloud space can be used to backup or sync user data，photos，videos and applications.
· After upgrade to N OS, Samsung Cloud delete the app icon and change the path by Settings→Cloud and accounts→Samsung Cloud
· After upgrading, you will need to set Quick Clean widget, Pictur Frame widget, Samsung Music widget and Email widget again.
(Pictur Frame is downloadable from Galaxy Apps.)
· Please set your city settings on the weather widget after upgrading, too.
· Before upgrading, please update Samsung Health to the latest version, otherwise some data may be lost after the upgrade.
· After upgrade to N OS, the Phone, Contacts, Calendar, Messages's app locks will be off, and can be turned on in the Smart Manager.
· The user settings for Easy mode may be removed on the new OS. You may need to set them again after the OS upgrade.
· The Baidu search widget is replaced by the Baidu app.
※ Some apps that haven't been optimised for Android Nougat might not work properly after the upgrade. In this case, upgrade the app to the latest version via Galaxy Apps.
※ The functionality of some features may differ after the upgrade. Some apps may not function normally.
※ After upgrading, please set your keyboard settings, downloaded language and E-Mail account again.
※ Errors during the upgrade may cause data loss. Back up any important data before upgrading.