Please find direct download link of firmware version F700U1UEU4EUH6 for the device Samsung Galaxy Z Flip, model SM-F700U1 below.
One UI 3.1.1 Update
One UI 3.1.1 for Galaxy Z Flip makes multi-tasking easier than ever with improved multi-window features. The new Flex mode panel gives you more control over media playback and video calls – with a viewing area on top and controls on the bottom. You can also discover new ways to take selfies and socialize. Explore these exciting new additions that make your Galaxy Z Flip easier and more fun to use.
Scroll down for a full list of changes.
• Touch and hold text, a link, or a file in Notes, My Files, Messages, or Samsung Internet, then drag it to the edge of the screen to open it in split screen or a pop-up window.
• The background screen is no longer blurred when you open edge panels.
• Record AR Doodle videos in 9:16, 1:1, and full screen to show them off in a variety of different places.
• Better preloaded stickers.
• Turn on Bedtime mode whenever you want. Going to sleep at a different time than usual? No problem.
• When you leave the Clock app while a timer is running, a mini timer will appear on top of other apps so you can keep track of how much time is remaining.
Try experimental features.
• Open all apps in split screen or pop-up view.
• Use Flex mode with more apps when your phone is partially folded.
Some apps will need to be updated separately after the One UI 3.1.1 update.
After updating, you will not be able to downgrade to the old software because of updates to the security policy.