Mangyaring humanap ng direktang link ng bersyon ng firmware na M105GDXU1BSF7 para sa device na Samsung Galaxy M10 at modelong SM-M105G nasa ibaba.
Upgraded One UI for Android Pie 9.0
One UI brings you Android Pie 9.0, with exciting new features and a whole new look and feel based on feedback from users in Samsung and Google.
We recommend that you back up your important data to keep it safe before the upgrade.
Some apps, including Calculator, Samsung Internet, Samsung Health, Samsung Notes, and Samsung Members, need to be updated individually after you update your OS.
To use the Remote unlock function in Find My Mobile on an Android Pie 9.0 device, the screen lock password (or PIN/pattern) backup process is required. So please make sure that you remember the screen lock password (or PIN/pattern) before starting the update process. If you've forgotten the password (or PIN/pattern), reset it before starting the update process.
Here’s what’s new.
- Content, settings, and other information have been reorganized to keep you focused on the task at hand.
- Interactive elements have been moved to the bottom of the screen so they're always within reach.
- New designs and features such as Night mode help keep your eyes comfortable.
- You can reply to messages directly in the notification panel.
- Image thumbnails are included in message notifications.
- In an app's notification settings, tap the switch once to turn on or off all the notifications in a category.
- New Unicode 11.0 emojis are available.
- New adaptive theme changes your keyboard look based on the colors of the surrounding app.
- Floating keyboard is available in all apps and has new size and transparency settings.
- You can set a custom touch and hold delay.
- Menus have been reorganized to make settings easier to find.
- You can now sort your call history by incoming and outgoing calls.
- Your call history can include up to 2000 entries (increased from 500 entries).
- The new drawer menu makes it easier to manage contacts from various accounts.
- The new Scene optimizer automatically enhances the camera's color settings to fit the scene.
- Photo Editor Pro's editing tools have been added to Gallery, so you can make all your edits and touchups without leaving the app.
- The new storage analysis tool has been added to help you monitor your storage usage and save space.
- You can now show or hide items on the My Files Home screen.
- Your daily step count will be shown in the notification panel. To hide it, press and hold the notification, then turn off Current steps.
Other improvements and changes
- Call stickers has been discontinued.
- HEIF images are now supported.